Root MASS Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots. Root MASS fabric pots have multiple benefits:
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents over watering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
They also act as a filter
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use