Root MASS Fabric Pots are becoming a firm favourite with growers. They are made from a breathable fabric which work as a great alternative to traditional plastic pots. Root MASS fabric pots have multiple benefits:
• They promote the air pruning of roots and eliminate root circling
• They help to improve root structure and mass
• They aerate the root zone and help to regulate temperatures
• The porous fabric provides excellent drainage which prevents over watering
• They can be used in hydro systems! Water can penetrate the pot and be absorbed by the medium.
They also act as a filter
• The containers are flexible and can be folded up and stored when not in use
The 15gal is the perfect size for most growers for a notill set up because they are big enough to easily maintain soil health but can be moved when wet if needs be.
The 15gal measures approximately 45cm wide and 50cm tall, we recommend 4 per m2
|Dimensions||30 x 30 x 10 cm|